Mehmet Ercan Alkan
- Education : Been to UK London during 1974-1978 and Studied at Kingston Polytechnics Applied Physics and Computer science but left the country at the final year of his education. Completed Gazi University in Ankara – Turkey Social sciences – English Literature and Linguistics Faculty at 1983
- Regional Work Experience : Turkey, CIS Countries, Azerbaijan, UAE-Dubai, North Iraq, Iraq and other Near East Countries.
- Ercan Alkan has more than 35 years’ experience in Multinational Companies being responsible for the large regions of operations within the Corporate Human Resources fields with Executive Corporate HR Director or at Vice President for HR Roles. He has worked for FMCG ,Construction & Contracting, Hospitality, Automotive, Media, Gold Mining, Port Operations and Management sectors.
- Ercan Alkan has an in-depth knowledge, experiences and achievements at both during start-up periods as well during operations within the Corporate Human Resources field at an Executive Management role.
- He has achieved to recruit the top management during start-up periods as well coordinating to set up corporate HR systems and Establishment of HR policies & procedures, re-structuring organizations. Management of Change and other main HR functions such as Recruitment Systems Development ,Performance Management & Career / Talent Development Systems ,Training & Development programs, Compensation & Benefits systems, Job Evaluation Systems (Hay Mgmt), Industrial Relations Management and General administrative services.
Key Consulting Areas:
Project Management, HR Management, Hotel Management, Business Development, Change Management